Blue Coast Live

Multimedia by UK School of Journalism & Media Students

Blue Coast Live

Blue Coast Live

Bluecoastlive site under development

Coming Soon: JAM Student Work Spotlights
Bluecoastlive staff photo
The entrance to the University of Kentucky’s front campus near the Gatton School of Business and Economics and the Main Building off Limestone Street is shown in spring.

Bluecoastlive.com is a website founded in 2009 as a multimedia publication and live coverage site for Journalism and Media Arts and Studies students. It has been a main coverage site for important U.S. Senate race debates, the Miss Black and Gold Pageant, the switch to University of Kentucky students’ full access to free LexTran routes. It has also hosted a variety of multimedia projects by students.

The site is currently under construction and revision as a faculty team works to make it an even better student work spotlight site — including work in broadcast news, broadcast sports, podcasts, documentary and narrative film and television, drone journalism, and the multimedia capstone projects produced in classes.

See you soon! For information on spotlighting your work here, contact [email protected] or talk to your UK JAM JOU or MAS instructor.